Skip to content
Creating your Fan Page
- Choose the Category > Local > Event Planning Service OR Professional Service
- Choosing the Right Name – Place Important Keywords together with your company’s name such as ‘Your Town’ Funeral Homes (unless that is a competitor’s name) | Your Funeral Chapel (see McCall’s example)
- Upload your logo or an appropriate photo – make sure that it is recognizable and if possible, have some personality
- Complete the Edit Information
1st 5 Steps…
- Upload Photos and Tag yourself or staff members if appropriate
- Upload Videos – How To and FAQ videos would be preferred over commercials – again you are trying to build a relationship, not to sell anything (don’t exclude commercials – just limit them)
- Add Links to helpful information from your website
- Suggest To Friends – Be selective to who you invite at the beginning until you really have your page “super-charged”
- Create an Event for an upcoming Community Outreach event (Holiday Memorials, Open House, Pre-planning Seminar)
- Create a library of helpful resources for your community including downloadable form
- Create a directory for churches, hotels, restaurants, even if you have the same information on your website.
- YELL – saying “Pre-arrange with us” will get you kicked out of the group!